Esteemed Contributor

I signed up to receive the online version of it but I never did receive it. I just gave up. 

Honored Contributor

@Montana wrote:

Why not just make it a link on QVC.com?  Or send it to all active customers.

I think QVC needs to do something that makes sense.

That would be another first... Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Not sure what the OP is complaining about I asked a moderator and I was signed up right away.

I worked for publications for most  of my career and there is always someone who did not get their publication, and it was always the US mail not us.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I agree with you @Kachina624. For years, QVC has tried to create an aura of exclusivity, which in today's marketplace and at the level they operate has just become a joke. Maybe, back in the days before the severely narrow branding, when TSV's did sell out and when profits were still high, it might have made some degree of sense, but it really doesn't anymore.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Need to make sure you're email settings here allow you to receive it, too.  I had initially selected 'no emails' or something like that, and that stopped the Insider until I unclicked that.

Having said that, it should not be a big state secret to getting the Insider. IMO if anyone places an order fairly recently, or requests it, they should get it. I wonder if they are limited with the # they send out.

Honored Contributor

just a FYI......it is very easy to google the name of it and find the link. once you have the link just favorite it and you will always have access to current, old, and the new magazines that come out.

i used to pay to get it when it was $36, then $12, and now i get both the snail mail and email versions for free of course.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Not sure what the OP is complaining about I asked a moderator and I was signed up right away.

I worked for publications for most  of my career and there is always someone who did not get their publication, and it was always the US mail not us.

@I am still oxox  All you have to do is read the DAILY complaints from people who've signed up but don't receive the Insider.  Don't think the USPS does thus to the same people month after month. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I get the apaper version but not the electronic version...not even sure how you get that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@croemer wrote:

I get the apaper version but not the electronic version...not even sure how you get that?

They say you need to be signed up to receive promotional emails from QVC. I am, but still don't get this. 

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@croemer wrote:

They say you need to be signed up to receive promotional emails from QVC. I am, but still don't get this. 

@september

you have to request it be sent to you online PLUS you have to be signed up for promotional emails from qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein