Honored Contributor

This isn’t a huge deal, however I hate that default to easy pay. Yes, it’s easy to edit, but why should you have to. To me it makes more sense to flip it and default to full price, and edit if you want easy pay. Who designs these things ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

i agree.....

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i agree.....

It’s backward , right ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I don't ever choose Easy Pay.  However, if I speed buy a couple of times over the years this specific item was offered on Easy Pay so I got caught in that loop.  Now I always try to remember to review the edit selection.  

Super Contributor

I agree!!

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

i agree.....

It’s backward , right ?

yup....in my opinion....sometimes i don't notice until i've placed my order.....so i have to cancel the order and order it again....it's a pain!

Honored Contributor

Re: New Check Out

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

This isn’t a huge deal, however I hate that default to easy pay. Yes, it’s easy to edit, but why should you have to. To me it makes more sense to flip it and default to full price, and edit if you want easy pay. Who designs these things ?

Or set your own defaults, like you do with your address, credit card, etc.  Your payment option should be individual to you just like everything else.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Probably the majority of customers DO want easy pay so making it the default is easiest.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

For my shopping pleasure defaulting to the last card used and easy pay makes more sense and is my preference.

Of course they could eliminate speed buy altogether and make us go through the multiple steps required for standard checkout but I'm certain that would garner complaints too.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

For my shopping pleasure defaulting to the last card used and easy pay makes more sense and is my preference.

Of course they could eliminate speed buy altogether and make us go through the multiple steps required for standard checkout but I'm certain that would garner complaints too.

I guess my issue is that it just doesn’t make sense to me. 

Daniel Patrick Moynihan