Respected Contributor

Couldn't Find Jill on Today, but found Kim Kardashian

KKW just came out with a body suit called "skims", and she's going to law school!

And, she got 4 kids!

Wow!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Couldn't Find Jill on Today, but found Kim Kardashian

Never say never -- but I Googled it. KK didn't pursue education beyond high school. So, is she in undergraduate classes? I know there are only a few states that allow you to take the bar exam without going to law school but.... results are dismal. Not my words.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

Never say never -- but I Googled it. KK didn't pursue education beyond high school. So, is she in undergraduate classes? I know there are only a few states that allow you to take the bar exam without going to law school but.... results are dismal. Not my words.  

@jeanlake. Kim is studying for the Bar. California is one of the states that doesn’t require law school. Just take the Bar and pass.

Trusted Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

Not sure what you mean - the results are dismal.  The pass rate?  Those who actually finish the program? Their skill as lawyers?

Abaraham Lincoln managed to do ok without lawschool. 

I don't see anything wrong with studying being teamed with an apprenticeship.

Do the math.
Esteemed Contributor

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@jeanlake . I guess that is the way she chose to do it. After all she did get a few people released from prison. She has the ear of the one in charge.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish her well. 

Respected Contributor

Was she actually accepted into an accredited law school with out any college?

Respected Contributor

I wonder what her plans are if/when she passes the bar.  I can't imagine she would actually be interested in practising law.  Neither can I imagine anyone wanting a lawyer who didn't even have a degree. 

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Was she actually accepted into an accredited law school with out any college?

@wonderfulworld. No. There are some states that don’t require law school. You only need to take the Bar exam and pass. California is one of them.