Respected Contributor

Re: New Celebrity Apprentice Host

I have been watching apprentice since the beginning but won't be watching now.  What a ridiculous choice.  I thought they would just shut down the show.

Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

@Danielle46 wrote:

What Arnold did was more than infidelity.  The "other" woman was in his home for 30 years acting like a best friend to Maria and her children.  Nanny's son used to play with Maria's children.  Who would of thought that the boy's father was Arnie!!!!!!!!  That takes being unfaithful & deceit to a whole new level.  He makes me sick and I certainly won't be watching.

When the wife left, she said she knew the truth in her heart of hearts for years. Yet she made the decison to stick it out and ride the $ train and not leave while she occupied the gov's mansion.

And the maid is innocent? She could have worked out a quiet financial agreement & moved out when the child was born.

She hung onto that meal ticket, too.

It's all about the $$$$. It always is....

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

I consider myself to be very intelligent, and I'll watch it at first.  I'll give anything new a chance.  If it doesn't deliver..I'll just stop watching.  But personally, I feel that  the producers made a successful choice.  

People  will watch, including those who say they won't!

Agreed September, I don't know what intelligence has to do with enjoyment of the show and the support on the Face Book page is pretty strong.  People will be watching, I know I will.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dell1 wrote:

I loved the pick for Arnold.  Just think an immigrant was chosen for the job and Donald was let go because of his comments on immigrants.  How ironic!

If I'm not mistaken....Arnold is a LEGAL immigrant...soo..../ Man Happy

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because the comment is rude

Valued Contributor

@scotttie wrote:

@Dell1 wrote:

I loved the pick for Arnold.  Just think an immigrant was chosen for the job and Donald was let go because of his comments on immigrants.  How ironic!

If I'm not mistaken....Arnold is a LEGAL immigrant...soo..../ Man Happy

Oh yes scotttie, Arnold is a legal immigrant or he would never have been the Governor of California.  But I do still find it quite ironic that Trump was let go because of his comments regarding Mexican immigrants and he was replaced by an immigrant.  Irony at its best.  

Esteemed Contributor

Never cared for him--didn't vote for him as governor.. I will probably watch though to see the stars. When will it be on--next year I guess.

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I heard instead of saying you're fired it will be more like

you will not be back! Don't know if it's true.

I was joking with my kids about this last night- and suggested the EXACT phrase!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@september wrote:

I consider myself to be very intelligent, and I'll watch it at first.  I'll give anything new a chance.  If it doesn't deliver..I'll just stop watching.  But personally, I feel that  the producers made a successful choice.  

People  will watch, including those who say they won't!

Agreed September, I don't know what intelligence has to do with enjoyment of the show and the support on the Face Book page is pretty strong.  People will be watching, I know I will.

I was never a Trump fan particularly - watching the show was more about the celebrity contestants. I've watched since the beginning!

Esteemed Contributor

@SF Girl wrote:

Yikes, they just named Arnold Schwarzeneggar as the new host to replace Trump. Yuck!

Here's the article:

https://gma.yahoo.com/arnold-schwarzenegger-named-celebrity-apprentice-host-163054864--abc-news-cele...

I'll second that YUCK.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth