Respected Contributor

Re: New Celebrity Apprentice Host

[ Edited ]

@Dell1 wrote:

@scotttie wrote:

@Dell1 wrote:

I loved the pick for Arnold.  Just think an immigrant was chosen for the job and Donald was let go because of his comments on immigrants.  How ironic!

If I'm not mistaken....Arnold is a LEGAL immigrant...soo..../ Man Happy

Oh yes scotttie, Arnold is a legal immigrant or he would never have been the Governor of California.  But I do still find it quite ironic that Trump was let go because of his comments regarding Mexican immigrants and he was replaced by an immigrant.  Irony at its best.  

Not to belabor the point but....I believe Trumps issue is with ILLEGALs.  Not LEGALS.  So I don't think there is any irony there.  For me anyway.  Apples and oranges.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dell1 wrote:

@scotttie wrote:

@Dell1 wrote:

I loved the pick for Arnold.  Just think an immigrant was chosen for the job and Donald was let go because of his comments on immigrants.  How ironic!

If I'm not mistaken....Arnold is a LEGAL immigrant...soo..../ Man Happy

Oh yes scotttie, Arnold is a legal immigrant or he would never have been the Governor of California.  But I do still find it quite ironic that Trump was let go because of his comments regarding Mexican immigrants and he was replaced by an immigrant.  Irony at its best.  

DT is not against immigration, just illegal entrants ....

Esteemed Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

@Danielle46 wrote:

What Arnold did was more than infidelity.  The "other" woman was in his home for 30 years acting like a best friend to Maria and her children.  Nanny's son used to play with Maria's children.  Who would of thought that the boy's father was Arnie!!!!!!!!  That takes being unfaithful & deceit to a whole new level.  He makes me sick and I certainly won't be watching.

When the wife left, she said she knew the truth in her heart of hearts for years. Yet she made the decison to stick it out and ride the $ train and not leave while she occupied the gov's mansion.

And the maid is innocent? She could have worked out a quiet financial agreement & moved out when the child was born.

She hung onto that meal ticket, too.

Lots of money $ trains and meal $$ tickets all over the place. No winners there; everyone had their own agenda. 

busted

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of rude comment