Respected Contributor

Re: New Celebrity Apprentice Host

I heard instead of saying you're fired it will be more like

you will not be back! Don't know if it's true.

Trusted Contributor

From one pompous windbag to another - another show we won't be watching

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I love The Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice.  Donald was definitely the show as was NYC. But I think Arnold will make it interesting, especially if he has, say, Chuck Norris and Bruce Willis as his "eyes and ears."  LOL  

I'll watch.

I don't think Joan would have taken the show because of her respect for Donald Trump.  She burned the Johnny Carson bridge and lived to regret it. I don't think she would make the same mistake twice.

I think she might've. I think, though, the lesson she'd have learned was to make darn sure she got his blessing in advance of accepting... I also think that unlike Carson, he'd have wished her well. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I can truthfully say that I've never watched the show and I certainly won't be starting now. For those of you who are fans, enjoy.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunala wrote:

He makes me retch; what a disgusting individual. 

Choosing between AS or DT is like choosing the gas chamber or the electric chair Robot tongue

Well I consider myself going to be entertained and will give the show a chance.  I always liked this show.  I even watched it with my son before it was the Celebrity Apprentice.  We enjoyed watching it so much and tried to guess who would be fired each week.

Respected Contributor

Tom Shalue said on The Five tonight that he'd say "You're terminated"!!!! Good one Tom!
Honored Contributor

For Pete's sake...if ole blue eyes gets high fived for cheating on his wife and having an affair with mia and supposedly fathered rowan...why all the hate for arny? Same thing! You may not think arnold is good looking....i surely dont.....but maria thought he was HOT!!!
Honored Contributor

Really...before there was an internet, many respected men got away with almost anything, including having mistresses and children out of wedlock.  

I don't pardon them...just saying....someone who wants to be in on a series, as a new host...why is his background an issue as to how he can be a good host?

I'd like to know how Maria feels about this..she's been in the tv news/entertainment business.....we'll see, but I'll bet she's going to be supportive.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if he'll use the phrase "girly men."  

Honored Contributor

The show is owned by the man who created Survivor.

Don was a paid actor in a fake reality show...that's all.