Honored Contributor

Our news channel stated that if you see any cars from Texas or Louisiana on the crowded freeways this heavy travel period..watch out cause they are the nations worst drivers.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nations worst drivers

[ Edited ]

Really?  Then they must  be really bad because I thought NJ, NYC, MA, and CT have THE worse drivers. Woman Surprised

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

I always heard it was California.

Respected Contributor

I thought it'd be Minnesotans, who rarely use turn signals....makes me nuts!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Well I don't have an opinion but I just threw it out there to see what everyone else thought.

Esteemed Contributor

Has to be a totally wrong report --- FLORIDA has the worst drivers I have ever seen.  Makes sense to me because:

1.  A lot of drivers have never driven in snow, which I think makes one extra careful after you have slid uncontrollably across an icy road.

2.  There are a lot of senior citizens here.

But who knows!  And how did they determine the criteria/results of that study anyway?

Everyone please be careful, not only this weekend, but always!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I would vote for California.

Trusted Contributor

Well, we were all driving just fine here in Texas until the population explosion and people from all over the country -- and world -- moved here. That definitely changed the skill set...

Respected Contributor

We live in an area of the 2nd worst drivers, but this is also personal perception as well.

When we lived in New England we had a special (and impolite) nickname for the drivers in Massachusetts.