Honored Contributor

Shelley Duvals go fund me account has been suspended

There are 2 conflicting stories about this. The first one says her mother asked it be stopped an the money returned because it would interferes with Shelley's benefits from Sag and other places

The second one says, Kubrick didn't want to violate her Scientology standing because they don't believe is psychiatry and she was raising money to help in this capacity

Honored Contributor

Re: Shelley Duvals go fund me account has been suspended

Good grief Woman Sad

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

Who actually starts these "go fund me" accounts? 

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

Who actually starts these "go fund me" accounts? 

Vivian Kubrick started the one for Shelley

Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

There are 2 conflicting stories about this. The first one says her mother asked it be stopped an the money returned because it would interferes with Shelley's benefits from Sag and other places

The second one says, Kubrick didn't want to violate her Scientology standing because they don't believe is psychiatry and she was raising money to help in this capacity

Too bad Scientology would interfere with psychiatric care for Ms. Duvall. Also b/c, in my humble opinion, there are some (most) members of Scient. that could benefit from therapy.

Respected Contributor

OMG anytime Scientology gets involved.....and they wonder why so many call it Hollyweird.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

It's a shame. She needs help.

It broke my heart to see her. I didn't watch the interview, only what was on ET.

Honored Contributor

I hope it's not true about Kubrick. She did a very nice thing. I wonder if she got leaned on by the organization

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I hope it's not true about Kubrick. She did a very nice thing. I wonder if she got leaned on by the organization

I think they like to think they can still lean. Once upon a time they could and did; now, they have been outed so much in the media and films, and only a few celebs hangin'in there and Tommy Boy being more an item of ridicule than admiration, I don't think so.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all