Occasional Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

No way would I wear that outfit with sneakers.  It's definitely something that needs heels!

Lol! @Equuleus!

Respected Contributor

And why not add a hobo bag for the complete look.

Respected Contributor

And why not add a hobo bag for the complete look.And Combat boots, the kind Darlene Conner wore on "Rosanne "

Respected Contributor

@sidsmom

I think that whole bunch is crazy and the people who watch their show and buy their stuff are just as nutty.  My daughter and I were in NYC a few years ago and were just walking around not looking for anything specific.  We came upon a line of women, so we stopped to see what they were waiting for.  They were waiting to get into the Kardashias' store.  We laughed and kept on walking!  Our son is a big fan of European soccer so he reads on-line news.  He said that the Kardashians were just as big or bigger in Europe than here.  He just sees the headlines, he doesn't actually read the articles about them!  He can't stand any of them.   

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic

I honestly didn’t know what you were talking about until I scrolled

back to see one of the girls wore them as a spoof. I suppose we can

go off topic in a thread but if the OP of the post (me) doesn’t remember,

it’s waaay off topic.  Not sure how a trendy ‘bit’ jean topic morphed

its way to a K/J bash, but carry on. Do we have a picture of someone

on the streets of NY wearing them because of the K/Js?

Valued Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

No way would I wear that outfit with sneakers.  It's definitely something that needs heels!

😂 I almost spilled my water when I read your comment!

Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

@catlover wrote:

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and shoesImage may contain: one or more people, people standing and shoes

You can bet your bottom dollar you'll see one of the Khardashians sporting this at some point.  Tastless, classless, trashy, and they can't get it on fast enough.  Saw a picture of one of them in a see thru dress for some big event.     

Frequent Contributor

Wow cannot imagine

Honored Contributor

I think it's a spoof on that fad style, no one in their right mind would be caught dead in that get up.

Honored Contributor
The designer, whoever it is, must be for publicity....the model's facial expression says she is going to change agents as soon as gets off the runway....