Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and shoesImage may contain: one or more people, people standing and shoes

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

No way would I wear that outfit with sneakers.  It's definitely something that needs heels!

Esteemed Contributor

Okay, now I have seen it all.  What are these designers thinking of when they come up with ideas on what people should wear?  I can't imagine this latest apparel design will take off, but then again there are those out there who just might be seen wearing this monstrosity.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Re: NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

It's the new caught in a propeller look.  Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

Lol!!! 😂😂😂😂😂  I wouldn’t be caught dead in those!!! 

Honored Contributor

What a freaking silly look!  This must be a joke!

Respected Contributor

I just read an article titled "Those pockets are expensive!"  $168!  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Sadly, this is not a joke.  I saw this "style" quite a few weeks ago and it looked just as idiotic then.

It's some designer's (I use the term loosely) idea of being edgy and creative.  I call it ruining a good pair of jeans.  I know there are certain celebrities for whom this would be wearing too much clothing (not naming any families here), but it's beyond absurd.  "Emperor's New Clothes", anyone?

To be honest, I find it insulting that any clothing designer would think women are gullible enough to buy this trash.  (I know - some are!  The ones with more money than sense.)  Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

Please! Let it be the only order of the season. 😊

Trusted Contributor

This look gives us a whole new meaning to the phrase "Once they're gone, they're gone"!  Smiley Very Happy