Valued Contributor

This isn’t fashion; it’s a monstrosity. 

Honored Contributor

Re: NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@LdyBugz wrote:

This look gives us a whole new meaning to the phrase "Once they're gone, they're gone"!  Smiley Very Happy

Great response!!!   Wouldn't one be arrested if they walked in public this way?  Next thing to nudity.  Oh man, wait for winter!!!! 

Honored Contributor

This was discussed, here in the forums. back in May this year.

And Kendall spoofed us way back in April 2017.

Surprised those pants are still relevant.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/These-Extreme-Cut-Out-Jeans-Cost-168-But-At-Least-They-Have/m-p...

A4A6295F-721E-4B34-B80B-A150C5A2C5EC.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Total success, both for the designer and for the wearer (Kendall Jenner).  They are well aware of the lack of aesthetics and acutely aware of the buzz that will be created by wearing.  Mission accomplished.  It is not about what they look like, but will it create publicity/exposure.  Nothing but a play for attention not astute fashion sense.

Respected Contributor

Does this make my butt look big? Seriously I am waiting for a "designer" to have a model walk the runway totally nude with a pair of ridiculous shoes and some will say brilliant a true artist. 

Honored Contributor

Now wear that walking down the streets of any city.....indecent and go to jail.........or fashion statement?

Respected Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

Even the model looks mortified to be wearing this.

They should look mortified, after all they are way to skinny to fill all the empty spaces.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@LdyBugz wrote:

This look gives us a whole new meaning to the phrase "Once they're gone, they're gone"!  Smiley Very Happy

Great response!!!   Wouldn't one be arrested if they walked in public this way?  Next thing to nudity.  Oh man, wait for winter!!!! 

@qualitygal  Doesn't that fall under the category "Free Speech"?

Respected Contributor

OMG.  I thought Lori G's fashions were straight out of the story "The Emperor's New Clothes."  This takes the "bag lady" look to a whole new level.

Respected Contributor

Well this version did sell out so they decided to get wild I guess.mom.JPG