Respected Contributor

My orders from November still processing....

I ordered a pair of D & Co pants and that Id proctector roller November 29th  and 30th and it is still in processing.  I turned on TV yesterday and they were presenting that roller and I thought you will never get it....especially if it is a gift for Christmas.   

Honored Contributor

Re: My orders from November still processing....

I learned, long ago, to only give my hard earned money to businesses that respect me. I only shop those that give me free shipping and I received my items within 3 days time. But, better yet, shop LOCAL!!! Support all of your local shops that are hurting so bad right now. Close your computer and get out and shop local. 

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I learned, long ago, to only give my hard earned money to businesses that respect me. I only shop those that give me free shipping and I received my items within 3 days time. But, better yet, shop LOCAL!!! Support all of your local shops that are hurting so bad right now. Close your computer and get out and shop local. 

With all due respect and I get and appreciate the sentiment about shopping local but not everyone can just "get out" and do that.  I don't go into stores as a rule, I didn't much before the Pandemic, I certainly don't know for my own health and safety.

Having said that, the only thing I am buying from most places are things that are not time sensitive.

Esteemed Contributor

I also ordered the ID roller things on 12/1. The morning of the 7th I got an email with the Sorry your order has been delayed message. That same afternoon I got another email saying it had been shipped and a tracking number.

So then I clicked on the tracking number and the message there is "Pre-Shipment Info Sent To USPS. USPS Awaiting Item.

Next I looked at my account where it says Preparing To Ship and delivery expected on the 10th.

Huh?

Esteemed Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

With all due respect and I get and appreciate the sentiment about shopping local but not everyone can just "get out" and do that.  I don't go into stores as a rule, I didn't much before the Pandemic, I certainly don't know for my own health and safety.

Having said that, the only thing I am buying from most places are things that are not time sensitive.

I agree. I live in Arizona and while we have local places it's not like they are in one area of the valley. For us to shop local I have to drive all over the place to find the few stores that I want. For instance I could drive to downtown Glendale (30 minutes one way) then to Scottsdale (another 45 minutes one way) , then to Mesa (another 90 minutes one way). So if I want to shop local it's an all day event just in driving.  Almost everything  here is big box or major chain store. Local only exists in a few select spots and they don't have what I'm looking for.

Honored Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

It's her mantra.

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

I agree. I live in Arizona and while we have local places it's not like they are in one area of the valley. For us to shop local I have to drive all over the place to find the few stores that I want. For instance I could drive to downtown Glendale (30 minutes one way) then to Scottsdale (another 45 minutes one way) , then to Mesa (another 90 minutes one way). So if I want to shop local it's an all day event just in driving.  Almost everything  here is big box or major chain store. Local only exists in a few select spots and they don't have what I'm looking for.

Exactly.  Some of us just don't have 'local'.

Honored Contributor

contact QvcSocialTeam@qvc.com    offline they will respond.

Esteemed Contributor

Well my order has moved a little. It was in Bethlehem, now in Philadelphia and on it's way so it says.