Honored Contributor

Re: My Neighbors Strange Behavior

M.

Y.

O.

B.

Respected Contributor

That's the look out for your neighbor spirit feline groovy. That way if the guy that lives alone injures himself inside the house, no one will notice that he's not been outside meticulously cleaning his driveway like clockwork and he can lie in there and die a slow agonizing death. We wouldn't want to be minding anyone's business. Geez, why make it sound so sinister? And if the guy acts weird, so what? At least she notices he's alive.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
Sharke, the almost exact same thing happened to me and my cousin when we were walking down the road in a country town, not developed at all. I think I was only about 10. This guy in a truck pulls up to us, opens the passenger door of his car, and his pants were down past his knees. We were scared and took off running back to her house. We were visiting and my dad was there and he took off after him and confronted him. I'm not exactly sure what happened with this guy and my dad, we were never told, but needless to say, my cousin and I were shocked and scared. 😳

All I can say with my dad being an ex-Marine, I'm sure the guy didn't make out well. 😀
Esteemed Contributor

I will trade you neighbors? I will take him and you can take my neighbors who have their 1 of 5 cars (for 2 people) out front w flat tires and no inspection for the past year. Who shoot fireworks all Summer long and throw butts in our yard from smoking. This is in a nice country development, but they don't care. Then there's the rest of the neighbors, 99.9% of whom don't say hello when you say hello. So yep I will trade you for one clean neighbor..lol.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

It sounds like a sad life.  I feel bad for him.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Super Contributor

If I saw a neighbor watching me as closely as you watch him, I'd ask you what YOUR problem is in watching me.  Maybe the OCD is your fascination with him?  There have been other neighbor incidents you have posted about while walking.  M.Y.O.B.Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@NUNYA wrote:

My neighbors a few houses down, let relatives live in an RV in the yard. I've never seen so much rotting garbage in my life. They also pull their car into the street, put it on jacks stands and work on it...while cars drive around them.

@nun ya

Reminds me of Cousin Eddie in National Lampoon's Vacation series.

Trusted Contributor

I feel sorry for the guy,must be terrible to be tortured with OCD.

Respected Contributor

@spud188 wrote:

I feel sorry for the guy,must be terrible to be tortured with OCD.

That's my thought as well. It's a horrible thing to have.

I agree with the others that said there could be a lot worse neighbors.  I love my neighborhood,  we converse in the summer when we're all out doing yard work and wave when we drive by in the winter.  Smiley Happy

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*