Trusted Contributor

How is being TG any different from other people wanting to look another way? The little person that wishes to be of average height, the heavy person that wishes to be thin, etc., etc. I think it would be healthier if  people could feel comfortable in their own skin, rather than risk surgery, family strife, etc.

It seems to me that Cait is stiff and umcomfortable with her journey, rather than being happy and free for the first time in her life.

Respected Contributor

new Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume.

caitlyn.png

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

If you feel that you are trapped in a male body, why would you hold onto the most male defining body part?  If you were attracted to women, why would you be planning on having it removed?  I really don't understand the whole thing, though.  It really just doesn't track. . .

Doesn't that (either with or without) pretty severely limit the pool of females who would be attracted to?  Unless they want to share outfits. . . Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

new Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume.

caitlyn.png

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

@fortune wrote:

If you feel that you are trapped in a male body, why would you hold onto the most male defining body part?  If you were attracted to women, why would you be planning on having it removed?  I really don't understand the whole thing, though.  It really just doesn't track. . .

Maybe he's just not ready to say goodbye to his little friend, and the two sidekicks.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Unkind because of the not so nice name.

Honored Contributor

@sailor moon wrote:

@fortune wrote:

Maybe he's just not ready to say goodbye to his little friend, and the two sidekicks.

@sailor_moon

Smiley MSN Emoticon 155.gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@sailor moon wrote:

@fortune wrote:

I don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon, they might come in handy..  Where's that courage to back up the award?  Nope I believe he wants his cake and to eat it too..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@orangegarnet wrote:

@sailor moon wrote:

@fortune wrote:

I don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon, they might come in handy..  Where's that courage to back up the award?  Nope I believe he wants his cake and to eat it too..

He likes women, but I am doubting that women who like women would like him.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@orangegarnet wrote:

@sailor moon wrote:

@fortune wrote:

He likes women, but I am doubting that women who like women would like him.

I agree.. so women who like women wouldn't like him because he likes women that like men.. 

Go VOLS