Trusted Contributor

I read on one of the news feeds, (I'm too lazy to put the link up) that Cait is going to get  feminizing voice surgery. She's going to have it done after her TV show wraps, because of a 2 week, no talking, post-op period. There's a chance that the surgery could leave her without any voice, (no comment).

Honored Contributor

No comment.

Respected Contributor

Not surprising; she's expressed a great deal of concern about her voice sounding masculine.

Trusted Contributor

That will not help much.... BJ still looks like a man in too much makeup with breast enhancement.  

Respected Contributor

@june22 wrote:

That will not help much.... BJ still looks like a man in too much makeup with breast enhancement.  

you are right i think.  even the boob job is so fake looking.  I will never understand how you can feel like you are a woman and have no feminine mannerisms.  she looks and acts like a man in drag.  And at 65?  i watched the Sunday episode and that will probably be my last.  

Trusted Contributor

@june22 wrote:

And he/she ALWAYS will.

Honored Contributor

Yawn.

Contributor
Saw one episode last night. I think Cait is very self-centered; only her feelings and opinions matter. Why do they show her hands so often?
Valued Contributor

I do not undrstand what the hero status is with her/him.  There have been many non celeb people before her who had the courage to go out into the real world and be who they truly are before it was "cool"  They are the ones who paved the way and suffered the bullying and stares, not BJ who is sucking up all the attention for what it's wirth...My word, people act like he is the first one!  

Respected Contributor

They have a hard road to travel....it seems best to just be kind.  Because kind matters.