Trusted Contributor

Zion Harvey... Double hand transplant boy goes home

[ Edited ]

Zion Harvey who had a double hand transplant last month went home yesterday. I know some posters were following this story... this one with a happy ending.

Time has a wonderful story ensuing everything little Zion and the brilliant staff of doctors did to make this possible. Watch the video in the link.  It is 13 minutes long, but very interesting and heartwarming.

I couldn't help but think of the little child and their family who unselfishly donated the little hands to Zion.

http://time.com/4012601/double-hand-transplant-leaves-hospital/

Frequent Contributor

Re: Zion Harvey... Double hand transplant boy goes home

I too have been following this story.what courage this little boy has displayed. I read he had been taking anti-rejection medication before this hands transplant. I saw him move his fingers shortly after the surgery. I'm praying for this child and his family,and the family of the donor.  

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves ~ Buddha ~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Zion Harvey... Double hand transplant boy goes home

He's the best. His resolve and attitude is what I hope my sons would have if in the same situation.