Honored Contributor

Re: Moral of this story.....

On 1/15/2015 mstyrion 1 said:
On 1/15/2015 madzonie said:

There was a similar incident a couple years back when someone killed a young woman and dumped her body in the water supply tank for a hotel or apartment building somewhere in the states.

I remember that too.

It was a hotel.

Horrible story...both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/15/2015 Cattitude said:
On 1/15/2015 scotttie said:

How thoughtful of you to place a warning that this was going to be graphic and disgusting.

Exactly.

Sorry.

I went to edit it but I can't, now....

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/15/2015 croemer said:
On 1/15/2015 mstyrion 1 said:
On 1/15/2015 madzonie said:

There was a similar incident a couple years back when someone killed a young woman and dumped her body in the water supply tank for a hotel or apartment building somewhere in the states.

I remember that too.

It was a hotel.

Horrible story...both.

I remember that story as well.

What gets me is how did this lovely female end up in the place she was found - someone put her there. Also, I can't imagine the condition the body was in when it was discovered after time had passed before she was found.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

I'm sure that Lake Mead in Las Vegas also has rotting bodies. Also, when the lake was made, it covered an old town that included a cemetery. The lake was named after Elwood Mead (January 16, 1858 – January 26, 1936), who was the commissioner of the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation from 1924 to 1936 during the planning and construction of the Boulder Canyon Project that created the dam and lake.

Also, at the bottom of the lake is a Boeing B-29 Superfortress that crashed in 1948 while testing a prototype missile guidance system known as "suntracker".

The wreckage of at least two smaller airplanes are also within Lake Mead.