Esteemed Contributor

Pay attention if your water tastes strange!

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4971415.ece/alternates/s615/PAY-Carmen-Yarira-Noriega.jpg

Grisly find: The remains of Carmen Yarira Noriega Esparza were found in water tank

The rotting corpse of a missing young woman has been discovered floating in a city's filtration tank after residents complained of a "strange taste" in their drinking water.

Police said the body of aspiring actress Carmen Yarira Noriega Esparza, 27, was found in the tank by council workers responding to reports of foul tasting water.

The pretty brunette, a psychology graduate who dreamed of a TV career, was last seen leaving her gym in the Mexican capital Mexico City in February last year.

Following the grisly discovery, her family and friends are demanding answers over how her remains went unnoticed for so long.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dead-body-aspiring-actress-found-4971412

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Moral of this story.....

Ugh, I read that yesterday and got nauseated! Can you imagine?

Prayers to her family, terribly sad!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

There was a similar incident a couple years back when someone killed a young woman and dumped her body in the water supply tank for a hotel or apartment building somewhere in the states.

Super Contributor

I clicked on the link but the information was scant. Do you know exactly where this was, what city?

What a horrible thing to happen. I can't even imagine how her family must feel.

Respected Contributor

On 1/15/2015 Issiestorm said:

I clicked on the link but the information was scant. Do you know exactly where this was, what city?

What a horrible thing to happen. I can't even imagine how her family must feel.

since she was last seen in Mexico City, Mexico.............I would imagine there.....................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Super Contributor

I thought that too since she's from there, but then I thought if she's an aspiring actress, maybe it was in So. Cal. However, I re-read the OP and did see that she was last seen in Mexico City. So I guess I missed the 'last seen'.

Esteemed Contributor

Mexico City as far as I could tell

Respected Contributor

How thoughtful of you to place a warning that this was going to be graphic and disgusting.

Respected Contributor

On 1/15/2015 madzonie said:

There was a similar incident a couple years back when someone killed a young woman and dumped her body in the water supply tank for a hotel or apartment building somewhere in the states.

I remember that too.

~Enough is enough~
Super Contributor

On 1/15/2015 scotttie said:

How thoughtful of you to place a warning that this was going to be graphic and disgusting.

Exactly.