Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I wanted to confirm and did . We don't need any more repeats.

repeats?

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden

We had a party of sorts here Christmas Eve. Some of us need supervision.

Honored Contributor

Let it rest or the mods will poof my thread. Those that missed it or better off.

Honored Contributor

If everyone would agree not to feed the trolls, the Mods could have the night off.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I wanted to confirm and did . We don't need any more repeats.

It would have helped immensely if no one responded to the offending thread.  That's  never going to happen here though...

No, never. And if anyone says please don't respond, there will be responses and threads galore of the "I will if I want to" variety. There are always those who will never "get it" because they will never want to get it. Strange but true, as Mr. Ripley always said.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I guess I just can't imagine 'checking to make sure'. At the end of the day, it just doesn't matter that much to me, but hey, each to their own...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@happycat wrote:

@SeaMaiden

We had a party of sorts here Christmas Eve. Some of us need supervision.

@happycat, Party???  Wasn't any type of party I'd ever want to be part of!!!

The interesting thing to me, I saw people coming out of the woodwork to post that I had not seen in ages  ........  to me that was the "real" interesting part!!!

BTW, that baby looks like he needs a diaper  change, LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

Thank you for confirming.  The Christmas Eve situation was epic.  I've never seen such profanity and disrespect on this board.  And it went on and on and on.

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

No, never. And if anyone says please don't respond, there will be responses and threads galore of the "I will if I want to" variety. There are always those who will never "get it" because they will never want to get it. Strange but true, as Mr. Ripley always said.

So true.  If the sign says "Don't Walk on the Grass," more people will walk on the grass.  Or, in my case, if Chick-fil-A is closed Sundays, then that's the only day a thought pops into my head "it would be nice to have a Chick-fil-A sandwich today."