Honored Contributor

Re: Michelle Carter To Get 2 1/2 Years In Texting Case

How a person could know that another human is thinking of killing themselves,and urge them to do it is just beyond any excuse.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

She also said in a text to one of these girls "if they (police) ever read my texts I'm going to jail".  

I don't have kids, but if I had one who did this I would sink into the deepest depression and not want to go on. And wonder forever what I did in raising him/her that contributed to this. The lack of humanity is unfathomable.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Forgive me if I'm incorrect:  Didn't I read/hear somewhere that she is anorexic?  Used to be that some (maybe many?) people who have it also have issues with a desire to control.  Food, themselves, others, etc.  Could have been a control issue.   .......... Also, last evening I thought about how, imo, her actions resemble, say, a five year (or so) old's actions.  Thinking and doing things without fully understanding and thinking about the consequences and reality of danger, understanding the concept of life-and-death, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

It would be interesting to delve into her family life.  Info about her background, parents, siblings, etc., etc.  What her peers at school have been observing about her. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).