Esteemed Contributor

My first thought was, "What does he know about perfume?"  Then I looked into the scent and it sounds like something I'd like.  So I took the plunge.

Anyway, he may know as much or more as any other celebrity who has "created" a fragrance.  There must be a dozen or more of them...in addition to him.

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

he had a "Nose"  helping him, they showed a clip of him testing the fragrances.  created by a signature fragrance and beauty co Fragrance Dynamics based in the UK

i like the base notes so i'm trying it. 

Honored Contributor

I have no interest in his fragrance.  I didn't even watch him.  That being said, I'm a huge Michael Buble fan.  I love his music.  I've seen him in concert twice, and I'd go again in a heartbeat!!!  

I love his music!!  He's such a talented performer!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

How can you buy a fragrance from T.V. if you've never tried it?  I don't understand that.  I did see a few minutes of a presentation this morning and heard them say that it had oriental notes.  To me that's a big no.  Heavy scent.  Cat Tongue

The thing (to me) about Buble is that he sounds good but he's just so Frank Sinatra.  And there can never be another Frank Sinatra.

JMO.

I think he's a better singer than Frank Sinatra!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Never even heard of him.  Guess I am out of the loop on many things!

Honored Contributor

Lots of celebrities have fragrances, and some of them are very nice.  I'm a bit leery of buying something I haven't sampled yet, but with HSN...you can return it if you dont like it.  I'm not buying, because I have a big stash of products