Respected Contributor

For those interested he's selling his new fragrance By Invitation.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

I love MB as a singer but what does he know about perfume.  He just said he never knew what a lily of the valley is.  It's just a way to promote his music.

Respected Contributor

I agree @sparklestar. I hope he got a lot of help with it. I am enjoying him though.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

@Say Nay He has quite the personality and he is very humorous.  He's a doll really.  I saw him in person once.  I also enjoy is Xmas TV specials.

Honored Contributor

I've been seeing ads for this new fragrance.  Who knew Mr Buble enjoyed creating scents.

Respected Contributor

We've seen him in concert twice - great show, great entertainer.

Not sure about a perfume though - LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Michael Buble is on HSN

[ Edited ]

How can you buy a fragrance from T.V. if you've never tried it?  I don't understand that.  I did see a few minutes of a presentation this morning and heard them say that it had oriental notes.  To me that's a big no.  Heavy scent.  Cat Tongue

The thing (to me) about Buble is that he sounds good but he's just so Frank Sinatra.  And there can never be another Frank Sinatra.

JMO.

Honored Contributor

I'm not buying a scent without smelling it first.  That would be too much money to pay for return shipping.

I made the mistake once of buying Love by Sofia Vergara.  Let's just say it didn't go well. 

Listening to the hosts selling a fragrance is eyerolling.  Every new scent is their new favorite scent or their husband's new favorite scent.  Or they never really wore fragrance until this one because it's so fantastic and smells so divine. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm not buying a scent without smelling it first.  That would be too much money to pay for return shipping.

I made the mistake once of buying Love by Sofia Vergara.  Let's just say it didn't go well. 

Listening to the hosts selling a fragrance is eyerolling.  Every new scent is their new favorite scent or their husband's new favorite scent.  Or they never really wore fragrance until this one because it's so fantastic and smells so divine. 

I can just hear Colleen doing that "OH OH OH" thing she always does.

lol

Esteemed Contributor

I have no interest in Michael Buble's fragrance.

I can't buy a perfume I've never had a whiff of.  If I shop online from Nordstrom's beauty (I do enough of this), I get some samples.  I hang on to the ones I like and when it's time for a new scent, I choose one or two.

*Call Tyrone*