Trusted Contributor

T.S. Pink Sea Gems HELP PLEASE

I love the idea and concept and I have several but they do not disolve in my bath?  Do yours?  I guess I am just getting benefit from the color.  Love the SOAP ROCKS.......

Trusted Contributor

Re: T.S. Pink Sea Gems HELP PLEASE

I have the answer.  First, my water should have been hotter not so cool and second GET READY FOR THIS................THEY DISOLVE SLOWLY BECAUSE of the way they are made by nature.............You will notice the color is gone quickly BUT SO EXCITING if any crystals are left in the bath tub you can take them out, rinse off in cold a second and put them away for the next bath......THE MINERALS for your body are still in them so they last longer than you think.  So you get two baths from them.............home amazing is that.........the process of making them is fabulous and you can put them in a champagne glass for decor and the beautiful fragrance and when the fragrance is gone you will still have the precious minerals to bath with on the Sea Gems.  I am so excited and love them...........they disolve slowly..............ENJOY  CoCo.

Respected Contributor

Nice to hear you like them and that they last for two uses. Do the soap rocks leave a scrum in the soap dish?

Trusted Contributor

Thank you.  I did not save them I tossed them away.  But the next time I will place them on a towel and let them dry or wash cloth and let them dry and then put in another container. That is the only thing I know to do. 

Trusted Contributor

I am sorry I was thinking Sea Gems......NO my rock soap does not leave scum I put it on a drying pad for soap and it is just as clean and clear.......the holes causes air to dry the soap........... so it dries so nicely and clean.