Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@RedHeadedWench wrote:

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

@151949 wrote:

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

Her outfit was very unprofessional. She looked like a high priced..... to me.

While I agree her outfit was unprofessional - it was NOT what you are saying. It was a cocktail dress when a business suit was called for.

Megyn-Kelly-Putin-Modi.jpg

I have to agree....that outfit is VERY unprofessional and reminds me of exactly that. This photo is right after a cocktail or dinner hour, but I'm  wondering if she felt she needed to dress like that for Putin to be interested at all. I am sure she knew that the interview was going to take place, so she should have dressed appropriately. Just MHO. 

I dont see see her show being a big boom to NBC ratings on Sundays. 60 Minutes has nothing to worry about.

ITA! But she always dresses like that. There's still a few women left who believe that's how you climb the ladder of success.

Only a nitwit would wear that on that occasion.

Strange she chose that dress working for a new network now.  I thought the old workplace was the reason for the attire of the women, maybe not.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Regular Contributor

You obviously did not see the interview. She wore slacks and a sweater.

Everytime a woman tears down another woman for what she wears, you reinforce the patriarchal sexism. We can talk about their values, their professional opinions and how they might affect you.

Contributor

I like Megyn Kelly and wish her good luck!!! I just wish she hadn't interviewed Putin and gave him a big USA audience.

Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@RedHeadedWench wrote:

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

@151949 wrote:

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

Her outfit was very unprofessional. She looked like a high priced..... to me.

While I agree her outfit was unprofessional - it was NOT what you are saying. It was a cocktail dress when a business suit was called for.

Megyn-Kelly-Putin-Modi.jpg

I have to agree....that outfit is VERY unprofessional and reminds me of exactly that. This photo is right after a cocktail or dinner hour, but I'm  wondering if she felt she needed to dress like that for Putin to be interested at all. I am sure she knew that the interview was going to take place, so she should have dressed appropriately. Just MHO. 

I dont see see her show being a big boom to NBC ratings on Sundays. 60 Minutes has nothing to worry about.

ITA! But she always dresses like that. There's still a few women left who believe that's how you climb the ladder of success.

Only a nitwit would wear that on that occasion.

Strange she chose that dress working for a new network now.  I thought the old workplace was the reason for the attire of the women, maybe not.

Oh, WOW!! I hadn't seen that photo! I think that IS very unprofessional. Megyn, you are not at Fox anymore. You don't have to dress that way!!! LOL.

Honored Contributor

@prisrob wrote:

Everytime a woman tears down another woman for what she wears, you reinforce the patriarchal sexism. We can talk about their values, their professional opinions and how they might affect you.

@prisrob wrote:

@prisrob

This is so typical.  Not only did many here not see the interview, they did not bother to read through the thread and see the photo from the interview.

As for tearing down other women, it seems to be a favorite thing to do on these forums.