Honored Contributor

I don't feel forced to watch anything ,about anyone. I am in control of what I watch ,and read, and listen to.

I enjoy hearing and reading about them. I think it's fun, and a bit of  escape from all the dreary news  

Occasional Contributor

I just cannot muster up any interest in them lol!

Honored Contributor

I think the fairytale couple is william and kate.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Occasional Contributor

I totally agree that the fairytale couple is William and Kate!

Respected Contributor

They appear to be a down to earth couple - guess even some royalty can manage that. I enjoy reading about them. Have always been interested in the British "royalty" and other achievements by the British due to my Mother's heritage. Some amazing people for sure.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I don't feel forced to watch anything ,about anyone. I am in control of what I watch ,and read, and listen to.

I enjoy hearing and reading about them. I think it's fun, and a bit of  escape from all the dreary news  

Amen ! Exactly! over in TV and movies I posted about the upcoming show and people posted about how they have no interest in any Royal

news, etc. but, then, they posted their negativity within the thread.

I avoid all threads that hold no fascination for me. All day yesterday people posted how they loved the TSV I thought they were ugly and went on my merry way.

Honored Contributor

What was the title of the show so I can search for it?

Please and thank you...

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I wish we could designate one poster to start one, and only one, thread when the wedding takes place.

Smiley SurprisedSmiley LOLSmiley Tongue

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

I'm not impressed with either of these people so I'm boycotting as much coverage as possible.

@SydneyH

I'm with you.  I don't watch or read anything at all about them (except occasionally a thread here).  I don't have a very good feeling about her at all.