Honored Contributor

I am watching this one hour program on Meghan on CBS this evening.  So many people love this couple and I think what makes them so special is they show some affection for each other in public and their faces sparkle looking at each other.  I wish them the best and look forward to the wedding and after the wedding their work with various organizations and poor people.  Congratulations, to a lovely couple.   Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I cringe everry time I see another story about them, fingers crossed after the wedding they will be left alone.

Honored Contributor

They are a very modern couple and they do seem to be genuinely in love.  Which is nice to see.  It's as close to a real life fairytale as we'll ever see, I think.   I'm looking forward to the weddings.....I'm looking foward to the babies...lol    The Meghan & Harry Story is just beginning.

Honored Contributor

I'm not impressed with either of these people so I'm boycotting as much coverage as possible.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 I wish I’d checked the listings as I would have liked to have seen it. 

Maybe it will show up on on demand.

Thanks so much for the heads up. 

Honored Contributor

I am actually tired of hearing about them already!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I like Meghan and Harry and wish them well. 

I'm also very tired of all the stories on tv about them.  I'd like to see her wedding dress but have no desire to watch anything else about them.  

Respected Contributor

I wish them well, and a long and happy life together. Beyond that, I'm tired of all the fawning over them (and the rest of the royal family as well). I'm exactly as interested in them as they are in me.

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

I'm so looking forward to the wedding ! They seem like a lovely couple.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

I cringe everry time I see another story about them, fingers crossed after the wedding they will be left alone.

Nope, she’ll probably get pregnant and we’ll have to listen about the first baby bump and be on a baby watch for 9 months.