Respected Contributor

It never ends.  A police officer confirmed dead, multiple people dead apparently. The authorities aren't talking. Suspect in custody. This is awful and unnecessary.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mass Shooting in Boulder

[ Edited ]

@chessylady 

There is already another thread about this horrible tragedy. It's called "Your Prayers Please", by Seannie.

😭 🙏 😭 🙏 😭

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

It's all over the news.  

Esteemed Contributor

Not sure how anyone could deduce anything about a mass shooting, from a thread entitled "your prayers please". People don't open every thread before starting one.

@chessylady, This is just terrible. As many of these things as there are, sometimes it seems like we will all be lucky not to be involved in one.

Honored Contributor

I keep crying over this additional senseless tragedy.  Atlanta a few days ago and now this.

When can this nation do something genuinely constructive to make such tragic mass murders occur less often?  I'm not even asking for or expecting an end to this sort of madness, but we could at least try to make our nation a safer place for its citizenry. 

There are too many people at their wits' end with destructive weapons at their disposal.

Honored Contributor

@golding76   There will always be evil, sick people in this world.  Destructive weapons are not the problem...it's the people using them.

Honored Contributor

Goldie76

I agree and I will leave it at that.  It sickens me.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@golding76   There will always be evil, sick people in this world.  Destructive weapons are not the problem...it's the people using them.

@Mom2Dogs  There are "evil, sick people" all over the world yet the US leads every country with mass shootings.

I wonder why that is????

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Mersha  I do not have an answer to that question.

Esteemed Contributor

They have someone in custody/questioning but no one knows if it is the actual shooter.  This began earlier in the day and still no new details.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life