Respected Contributor

Re: Masks Off Time to Smile Again

I'm happy I can breath again, and my glasses don't fog up.

Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Just Bling   I agree!  Most people have stopped wearing them.  I stopped awhile ago.  People seem happier and I doubt they will ever wear them again.   I know I won't. 

@BalletBabe   Be prepared to get the new variant of Covid called Delta.  It's much more transmissable and deadly.  It is people like yourself spreading the disease because you won't wear a mask.

@KatieB   Here we go again-a person who doesn't wear a mask is the Grim Reaper.

Wear your own mask, wash your hands, sanitize what you can and let the rest be.

We all know about Delta and the Delta variant, too.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan in California wrote:

What keeps me wearing a mask indoors are the people out there who still haven't/won't get vaccinated.  Just today, in small talk at the store during check-out, I asked the checker if he had been vaccinated.  He said "no" and just shrugged.  Those folks are everywhere. 

This is exactly the reason I still wear a mask. I'm sure there are many out there who aren't wearing masks & haven't been vaccinated, you can't tell by looking at someone, or they can lie & say yes, they've been vaccinated. 

The Pfizer vaccine supposedly does protect someone from the new Delta variant, but daily I read about people who have been vaccinated getting sick with the virus anyways.

Trusted Contributor

Please read about viruses and how they survive by seeking out the unvaxed so they can mutate and infect the general population. This is why herd immunity by vax is critical. The less unvaxed the virus can seek out and infect and mutate, the less chance of a resurgence in the general population. If you dont get vaxed for any other reason than a medical one and you're out unmasked (which is clearly against the "rules") you are proliferating the problem.
QVC Customer Care

This thread has been blocked for new replies.