Respected Contributor

Why are we all trying to "fix the Q", we don't fix Macy's or Neiman Marcus nor are we trying to fix let's say our grocery store Kroger?

We are trying to change the hosts, their hair color, their size, their clothing and anything else we think about it.

We are trying to change customer service, some are good and some are bad but doesn't every retailer have the same issues.

We are trying to fix the clothing, what they offer, what they don't.

We are trying to fix what they offer.  A lot of times it's the retailer selling their products on the Q that pays for that air time so there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.

We are trying to fix the shipping.  Apparently the "system" that is in place is what they have to work with, good or bad and once it leaves the warehouse, we are trying to fix the post office.

Fixing means that something needs repair to put it back in its original condition, but it was never perfect for 35 years so why are we keeping trying to fix something because the Q doesn't seem to realize that anything is broke.

Just a thought.

Occasional Contributor

If they're trying to fix anything, maybe they should stop trying to censor Lisa Rinna and do more quality control so I don't receive items that are covered in hair or previously used. I also don't like that they're raising the shipping and combining orders. 

Honored Contributor

I'd love to fix my Kroger store.  Oh wait, they closed it so I don't have one in my town anymore.

Maybe if they'd fixed it years ago enough people would have shopped there so that it would still be open.

Respected Contributor

Those other places don't have forums like Macys where people share their opinions.  They don't have hosts who become like celebrity sales people.  Different kinds of businesses.

Esteemed Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

Those other places don't have forums like Macys where people share their opinions.  They don't have hosts who become like celebrity sales people.  Different kinds of businesses.

@Another new name Sue And those other shopping places are not IN YOUR HOME on the TV.  That makes it more of a two way street in my opinion.  If I am inviting you into my home, taking up my hearing and vision time, then I think the viewers can express opinions and QVC should listen.  If we WANT to shop there, then QVC should WANT to keep us happy.

Though, I know that a very small percent of people post reviews or go on the forum, so we could all be spitting into the wind.  Actually not sure if that phrase fits, but I felt like writing it, lol.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

other than the shipping (which is terrible everywhere pretty much) nothing needs fixing to me. i am able to find plenty of things at qvc.....sometimes too many things. lol

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Everything can be improved. Being satisfied with the status quo isn't really a good business plan.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Lol.

For me, it's because Neiman Marcus and other retailers where I shop don't need fixing.  They are doing a great job.   

It would be nice if Walmart would always have all the products I want in stock, but at least they tell us when something isn't in stock.  It's fini, too bad, tough, over and out.  No slipping into backorder for weeks.  

Honored Contributor

Re: "FIXING" The Q

[ Edited ]

@Just Bling Thank you, thank you, thank you a million times over.  

Let me add, one might try to work on fixing themselves first.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't look at this as "fixing" QVC, rather, making suggestions for improvements.  Who doesn't need that?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead