Respected Contributor

Forbes, Fortune, Institutional Investor, People (I get if free with points) and Food & Wine. I used to get Cooking Light, but they've ceased publication. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Valued Contributor

The only magazine I have a subscription for anymore is my church's magazine, the "Ensign" magazine. My mother used to get me a subscription to Good Housekeeping which I enjoyed. If I'm in Barnes and Noble, sometimes I'll go to the magazine section and browse.

Respected Contributor

I get TV Guide magazine.  It's $4.99 at the store but about $1.90 with a subscription.  It is bi-weekly.  I like Real Simple but didn't renew it because I rarely got around to reading it.  Subscriptions are so much cheaper than buying magazines at the store. 

Frequent Contributor

Reader's Digest.

Honored Contributor

Fast Company

Wired

Honored Contributor

We do not even hardly ever pick up the free ones that we get at the library.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

I dropped numerous magazines years ago, not only because of clutter, but because of lack of useful information.  I am much more entertained and informed with what I can get online.  I occasionally look at magazines in waiting rooms and am reminded why they are a waste of money.

Honored Contributor

The only magazine I still subscribe to is Catster (formerly Cat Fancy)--yes it's about cats --health, nutrition, feline behaviour, interesting interviews etc.

I used to subscribe to Good Housekeeping and Woman's Day, they got a new editor who handled both magazines and they both dramatically changed for the worse!!!...The decorating ideas looked like a child did them, their recipes were awful, stories and articles were not interesting.  The only thing I enjoyed reading was Heloise's column.(I even wrote to the Editor about my displeasure with content)..no longer worth the subscriptions!!!! And what a hassle I had getting them canceled OY!!!!!  

I will occasionally buy a Reader's Digest at the grocery store, or purchase a unique magazine at Barnes & Noble....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I kind of let my subscription to Hello! Canada expire but I might renew it later on since it expired around the holidays and I just wasn't in the mood to renew it online.

I've been buying some magazines in the stores. American magazines are expensive to subscribe to in Canada so I will just buy individual issues if I want them. I also occasionally buy british fashion magazines too.

Print magazines are having a hard time as they are losing print ad revenue and some can't recoup or generate enough revenue through their digital content and ads.

Honored Contributor

I only subscribe to Yoga Journal and Mother Jones these days.