Valued Contributor

Cottage Journal, Country Living, Country Home, Better Homes and Gardens, Good Housekeeping, Joanna Gaines’s Magnolia Journal, People, and GOLF. (One of these things is not like the others! 😂) 

Honored Contributor

I subscribe to Architectural Digest and my daughter gave me a subscription to Food Network magazine.  Truth be told, I don't really like the FN magazine.  It's too cluttered and too focused on the FN "stars".

Once in a while I'll pick up a People magazine in the grocery store if it looks like a good one.

I do NOT like reading magazines on a device.  My AD subscription includes a digital version and I haven't even set it up.

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

I no longer read magazines.  They have changed so much - too many ads and the same uninformative articles.  Even People - I really liked that magazine, but it too has changed.

I used to be a magazine fan - started with High Lights as a young child.  My mother subscribed to all the women's magazines and I continued the habit for many years.  I remember Look, Life, McCalls, Good Housekeeping, Redbook, Reader's Digest, Woman's Day, Family Circle - Mom got them all.  My dad used to get the detective type magazines.  In addtion to those mentioned, in my teen's of course I was interested in the music and teenage magazines.  In my 20's I changed to Cosmopolitan and a monthly horoscope book my friend and I used to read.

@KathyM23You brought back good memories of Highlights!!  I also had a subscription to a kids magazine called Dynamite (showing my age here):

Dynamite.PNG