Honored Contributor

She's like "the man behind the curtain."  She never, ever comes out from behind the table and she's always sitting. 

Is she perhaps disabled?  (This is coming from a disabled person, so I'm serious about my question.)

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

december 2017

Image result for judith ripka

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Judith Ripka, as with any other vendor or vendor rep, does not have any control over the prices the Q sets for the jewelry. She has a participation clause in her buyout contract that she will continue to rep the brand on QVC for a certain amount of time then she will be retired. Just like Leslie Blogett of BareMinerals, Jamie of IT, and other vendors who no longer appear on the Q after the companies they have run for years were sold.

Honored Contributor

@jewel3wrote:

Judith Ripka, as with any other vendor or vendor rep, does not have any control over the prices the Q sets for the jewelry. She has a participation clause in her buyout contract that she will continue to rep the brand on QVC for a certain amount of time then she will be retired. Just like Leslie Blogett of BareMinerals, Jamie of IT, and other vendors who no longer appear on the Q after the companies they have run for years were sold.

i wonder how long her appearances will be?

leslie and jamie did not stay long as the face of the company.

judith sold her company in 2014 so she is already going on four years now.

forget her jewelry......i want to buy her hamptons home!!!

https://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate/judith-ripka-selling-hamptons-home/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45wrote:

december 2017

Wow, when will elderly women realize that long bleached hair is unbecoming.  JR's brown hair suited her complexion, she never should have become a blond.  The woman next to her looks familiar, anyone know who she is?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandmawrote:

@sunshine45wrote:

december 2017

Wow, when will elderly women realize that long bleached hair is unbecoming.  JR's brown hair suited her complexion, she never should have become a blond.  The woman next to her looks familiar, anyone know who she is?

@Lindsays Grandma That’s Leslie Rosenzweig, wife of Ron Rosenzweig, founder of the Microwave Semiconductor Corp.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ketrawrote:

@Lindsays Grandmawrote:

@sunshine45wrote:

december 2017

@Lindsays Grandma That’s Leslie Rosenzweig, wife of Ron Rosenzweig, founder of the Microwave Semiconductor Corp.

Thanks.  I will keep my comments to myself about her appearance. Woman Wink

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandmawrote:

@Ketrawrote:

@Lindsays Grandmawrote:

@sunshine45wrote:

december 2017

Thanks.  I will keep my comments to myself about her appearance. Woman Wink

@Lindsays Grandma No worries. I agree, she did look better as a brunette. 

Esteemed Contributor

@tdogwrote:

@Stray  Did you volunteer at the Elephant Nature Park in Chaing Mai? I am going next year for a week! How was the experience?

@tdog- no I was in Phuket and 3 hrs from Patong....Elephant Hills.  We were in Thailand over a month.  Unfortuneately, elephant trekking is still done in many places.  At Elephant Hills, no riding.  I've seen elephants in many countries and these beautiful creatures actually looked happy and mine was a 34 year old female who seemed to understand everything I said tho I don't speak Thai.  A wonderful experience....I know the nature park in Chang Mai and it has a good reputation and you will enjoy it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Madison Avenue Ripka

[ Edited ]

@cracksterwrote:

If you notice, most women and men who have had a good deal of plastic surgery, appear to have  "very long faces", and sometimes their eyes seem to disappear. This might apply to Judith, I do not know her personally, or she could be ill.@

@crackster

I dont buy the surgery, and long face thing.  Repeated surgery shortens the facial skin.  The distance between the lower lip and chin seems shorter after lots of skin jas been removed.    Jmho. I am surrounded by people who have had ps here in California, and I have friends in the business.  Depending on the original facial features of the surgeryee, lol, the small eye look comes from injections under the eye.  Think first lady,and many others.  If you have hollow sockets, droopy under eye bags under eye, or want to lift cheeks a bit without surgery, the eye injections are what many do.  , they inject restylane, and a host of other gels under the eye.  I hate that look gone wrong.  The body absorbs the gel in about 6 months or sooner.  The idea is to fill the hollow, or saggy area flat, then it gently lifts the skin.  They also inject on the highest part of cheek.  

it pulls cheeks up, helps the upper lip line at the sides and eliminates or reduces the falling jowl look.  I am not brave enough to do cheek bones thing.  Although i heard they have something to break it up if it is too much.  I though about the under eye thing, as I have large eye sockets, bigger eyes. But, too scary for me. At 70. Heck to scary for me at 40, although I use botox to lift eye corner up and restylane to line my lips. I. would never recommend the under eye thing to anyone with narrow, small eyes.  But, to each their own.  But that is why many women and men appear to have smaller, squintier eyes all of a sudden.  Sometimes the eye gets so small, they put all that dark or black liner and shadow in backof lids