Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

My prayers and thoughts are with you during this time.  I know that "call" all to well ....there is nothing compared to those words.

I'll be thinking of your son and praying everyday for all of you.

homedecor1

Esteemed Contributor

So much heartache --- can't imagine dealing with so much pain. Praying for your son --- and hope good things start happening soon!!!! Sandy in Oxnard, CA

Respected Contributor

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.May God comfort you.

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

Image result for praying for texas church 

My heart goes out to you. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this time. 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma - So sad.  Praying for you and your family.

Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I am so very sorry to hear your news.

I wish there were words that would ease the pain.

Many are thinking of you at this time.

Stay strong.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

~Dear~ Lindsays Grandma  Heart

I have not the grief free words for you upon learning of your son's very sad prognosis, 'that would be impossible for me to express to you or anyone losing their child'.

Your news went deep into my being.

You are experiencing a level of pain and loss that most people, a mother, can not imagine, and may never go through.

What I can present through prayer is that I am so very sadden with a heart break of sincere feeling. But please know that this is our prayer for God to bring you and your family the strength of some powerful comfort you will need.

I am at a loss for words.

My words seem so insufficient for this earth shattering situation.

My husband and I are praying for you, your entire family, right now.

God bless this family.

Peace and no pain for a loving son. Amen.

@Lindsays Grandma 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma , such a burden for you to carry.  I wish you strength in the coming months and send prayers to you and your family.  LM

Respected Contributor

I’m so sad to read your news.  Keeping you in my prayers. 

Honored Contributor

Sending you the most gentle hugs at this time, I'm so sorry.  Wish I could hold your hand through this, my heart goes out to you.Heart