Esteemed Contributor

I pray for you to have the comfort of your love ones and God to get you through this tragedy.  Words cannot help to eliminate the pain you are feeling, but I am so very very sorry.  I will have you in my prayers to help you, your son and your family.  God Bless all of you.

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma, there are really no words.  You have endured too much pain. I am so sorry about your son's condition. I hope that he is not in pain.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

I'm so sorry.  No other words seem good enough

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

I am so sad for your Son, you, and his family.  Living through such a painful loss is purely an act of Faith.  

Sending all of you Wishes for Peace and Light.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

There are no adequate words.  I'm so sorry.  I hope your son's death is peaceful.  

Esteemed Contributor

My heart aches for you and the news you received. Please know that many of us are thinking of you during this sad time.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry.Woman Sad

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   I, like the others who have posted before me, are so sorry to hear this devastating news.  May he get a miracle.

Please know that you can count on us to pray for your family and for you to find the strength to carry on through this horrible diagnosis.  Concentrate on the wonderful years prior and may he be comfortable and know that he is loved. 

As I'm reading the prior posts and typing this, I am crying for you to have to hear this awful news.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Lindsays Grandma, I'm lost for words to say to you. When I started to read this I never dreamed or thought that you would be going through such a terrible happening to your family. My heart aches for you to have to have this happen to one of your children. Sending to you caring thoughts and prayers I know you are one very heart broken Mom to have to live through loss of your children. Take care Lindsays Grandma we here will keep you in our prayers and know when you want or need us we will be here with open arms.

Respected Contributor

Please know you and your family are in my prayers.  Come here when you wish to talk.