Respected Contributor

My heart goes out to you and your family. May the Lord bless and keep you

Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  There are no words....I wish I could offer you comfort & peace.  I'm so sorry.  I will be thinking of all of you and sending love your way. 

Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma I am so very sorry. I cannot imagine the pain of losing your children. I know all I have to offer is much love and prayers. May your find strength in your faith and your family and friends. You have many here sending prayers.😢

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma, there are no words to tell you how sorry I am.  Find your inner strength!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   I am so sorry to read this.  To bury any of our children is the most painful experience.  My sincerest prayer for you and your DS.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   Words are inadequate at a time like this; may your son pass in peace.  The one comforting note I can offer is that hospice care is wonderful.  I have had many family members, including my parents, and a few close friends that spent their last earthly days there.  The professional staff and the volunteers are superb.  They also offer wonderful counseling services for the family dealing with such emotional turmoil throughout the ordeal and afterwards.

You and all of your family are in my prayers.

Strength and peace be yours.

aroc3435

Respected Contributor
@Lindsays Grandma, I am so sorry to hear this news.
Thinking of you and will send up a prayer for your family.
Respected Contributor

I am so sorry!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Super Contributor

I am so very sorry to hear this. 💗

Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma ..... What can I possibly say . Your pain, your grief must be intolerable. May the time come when you can look back at all the times you shared with your 3 children when they were growing up and find much comfort in those memories.

I am so very, very sorry.....