Contributor

So very sorry for this tragic news. There are no good words to offer, just terrible.....

Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   I am so sorry.  There are no real words of comfort that I can offer you, but I will pray for you and your family.   

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry. 

Honored Contributor

Re: MY HEART IS HEAVY

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma.  Upon hearing this very sad news, my heart goes out to you.  I know what it's like to lose a child; it's  the most tragic of life's experiences.  Does your son have a family?  Will you be traveling to be with him?  I'll be thinking of you and your family and hope for a peaceful passing for your son.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma Praying for a miracle for you and your family and thinking only good thoughts for you. .  

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I am so very sorry, there is nothing I could say to ease your pain.  I am a 'believer' but things like this, I just do not understand....try to take care of your self...I will be thinking about you.

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I am so sorry to read this. I will keep all of you in my prayers

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   I'm so sorry for you and your family.

My prayers are with you, I can imagine what you're going through because I did with my husband. 
  The people at hospice are so kind and helpful to families.

I wish you calm and peace through your stressful time.

Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   My heart goes out to you at this very sad time so very sorry to read this.  Sending prayers, thoughts and hugs to you.

Esteemed Contributor
0h LG I'm so very sorry to hear this news. Bless your heart. I wish I could change things for you. You sound like such a terrific person; I'm sorry you're having to go through this (again).