Esteemed Contributor

MY HEART IS HEAVY

[ Edited ]

I just got word that my son who lives in New York isn't expected to live through the year.  He has had awful health issues for years.  He had a kidney transplant three years ago and than developed cancer in his liver. Surgery was done to remove the cancer and all looked promising.  Unfortunately the cancer came back and is now very aggressive.  He is in hospice where he is being kept comfortable until the end.

Thirteen years ago my daughter who lived in Oregon came to AZ to visit me when Lindsay was three years old.  While she was here she suffered an aneurysm and died.  Lindsay's mother is my youngest child and the only one of three who will be left.  My heart is heavy.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma , I am so sorry for what you and your family have been and are going through.  Prayers for your son, you and your entire family!

Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma ......(((Hugs))). I am so sorry.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Trusted Contributor

How truly tragic. You have my sincere sympathy. I wish I could do something active to support you through this sad time. Know there will be many keeping you and your son in our prayers. Stay strong and reach out when you are needing words to carry you through. 

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I am so sorry. I will keep you and your son in my prayers. I can’t imagine anything worse.

Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry.

Do the math.
Super Contributor

I am very sorry that you have received such bad news.  I will keep you and your family is my thoughts.  Hugs

Esteemed Contributor

My prayers

& also my tears

I can't imagine the pain for everyone.

Valued Contributor
I’m very, very sorry for all you have to endure. May God give you strength to get through this. 🙏🏻♥️
Respected Contributor

There are no words.....

Bless you and your son.