Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I think this is wonderful and I thank you for posting.  I am sure that different numbers will be more meaningful to some than others.  The ones which I really like are 3, 4, 6, 7, and 9.  

Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

No. 3 is certainly one I relate to.  Especially where one person is concerned.

Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Luvtuna wrote:

Wonderful words of wisdom. I can't pick a favorite. They are all worth living by.

Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

#11 is my favorite, but they're all golden!

Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Thanks @Lindsays Grandma   I appreciate these posts.  They always give pause for reflection.

Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I think this is wonderful and I thank you for posting.  I am sure that different numbers will be more meaningful to some than others.  The ones which I really like are 3, 4, 6, 7, and 9.  

Heart

Respected Contributor

11. Always trust your gut:  Your brain is a fool

and your heart is an idiot, but your gut doesn't

know how to lie.

This is the one I like.

3.  When I stop talking and turn away it doesn't

mean you've won.  It simply means you are not

worth anymore of my time.

This is also another.

Trusted Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

With all due respect and not to say I don't agree with some of what is said here, I had a very difficult time getting past number 1.  There is a time to take responsibility for the mire we're in and we can't always let things flow.

@RoughDraft  @Lindsays Grandma   RoughDraft, I believe Lindsay's Grandma meant we must do what we can about the things we can change, and accept the things we cannot change. We should then move on and be happy, thankful, and grateful for what we do have in life or one can choose to dwell on the negative and be miserable their whole life. I’ve lived in different countries and know how lucky I am to live here and I choose to be grateful.

@Ketra    Interesting how each of us has a differing viewpoint isn't it?

@RoughDraft  That’s what is so wonderful is that we can all have different opinions and freely express them out loud and discuss them if we so choose. In many countries that is not possible. I believe we are very fortunate to be able to share differing points of view with one another as it expands our own knowledge and viewpoints.

Esteemed Contributor

Very Powerful!...Love your postings @Lindsays Grandma!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~