Respected Contributor

Love all of them.

Esteemed Contributor

A beautiful blueprint to live by!

Esteemed Contributor

Wonderful words of wisdom that many of us can relate to. Thank you for posting.

Esteemed Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

With all due respect and not to say I don't agree with some of what is said here, I had a very difficult time getting past number 1.  There is a time to take responsibility for the mire we're in and we can't always let things flow.

@RoughDraft 

Whether you agree with anything that is said here certainly  is your choice.  Not one size fits all, and people, depending on life experiences can relate, or not, to what is written here.  There is something for everyone and how you decipher what you see is again, your choice.   None of what you see here is written in concrete and can be altered as needed.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

#11 is my favorite, but they're all golden!

Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

With all due respect and not to say I don't agree with some of what is said here, I had a very difficult time getting past number 1.  There is a time to take responsibility for the mire we're in and we can't always let things flow.

@RoughDraft  @Lindsays Grandma   RoughDraft, I believe Lindsay's Grandma meant we must do what we can about the things we can change, and accept the things we cannot change. We should then move on and be happy, thankful, and grateful for what we do have in life or one can choose to dwell on the negative and be miserable their whole life. I’ve lived in different countries and know how lucky I am to live here and I choose to be grateful.

Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

A beautiful blueprint to live by!

Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

Love all of them.

Heart