Esteemed Contributor

If your boyfriend/husband ever says anything rude 

or disrespectful to you, tell him to write it down on a

piece of paper, get in his car, drive and deliver it to

his mother or simply hand it to his daughter.  If he

can't say it to his mother, or doesn't want another

man to one day say it to his daughter, he shouldn't

be saying it to you.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

I love this!  When I worked in a hardware store the disrespect was off the charts. I could not believe the things men thought they could say to me. One day a young man called me the B word because we didn't have enough of what he needed, I don't know where it came from but I looked him right in the eyes and said "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? " Shut him down, shut him down. 🥊

Valued Contributor

And the same goes for women. If we mouth off at our men we should show the same courtesy in acknowledging our disrespect.

Esteemed Contributor

@godi wrote:

I love this!  When I worked in a hardware store the disrespect was off the charts. I could not believe the things men thought they could say to me. One day a young man called me the B word because we didn't have enough of what he needed, I don't know where it came from but I looked him right in the eyes and said "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? " Shut him down, shut him down. 🥊

@godi Good for you, I love it

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam