Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Camp Lejune ... hate those too.  AND the emails I get from them.  Money grubbing lawyers.

@rms1954 

And thats not all---our local lawyers rule the TV spots---no lawsuit is too small or too big for them, the only place you can get away from them is TCM.  They are like sharks smelling blood in the water.....🦈🦈🦈

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Judaline   That commercial is so annoying. How can anyone think that these supplements can replace eating real fruit and vegetables? They can't possibly contain all the nutrients, nevermind the beneficial fiber of real fruit.

I am not averse to showing some skin, if it looks good, but I can't stand seeing KLG wearing an off the shoulder style at her age. It is not attractive. She would look much better if she covered her neck with a scarf.

I am fortunate to not have a crepey neck at 75, but I have not worn off the shoulder since my forties, even though I could.

Honored Contributor

@Enufstuff wrote:

@Judaline   That commercial is so annoying. How can anyone think that these supplements can replace eating real fruit and vegetables? They can't possibly contain all the nutrients, nevermind the beneficial fiber of real fruit.

I am not averse to showing some skin, if it looks good, but I can't stand seeing KLG wearing an off the shoulder style at her age. It is not attractive. She would look much better if she covered her neck with a scarf.

I am fortunate to not have a crepey neck at 75, but I have not worn off the shoulder since my forties, even though I could.

I know. I caught her on the  morning show once with the girl named Hoda. KLG was blonde and wearing lots of make up. I wonder why she looked like Plain Jane on the commercial. If she thinks those supplements are giving her her va-voom back, she'd better think about all of the other supps she probably takes. Maybe adding the fruits and veggies to THOSE is why she's feeling good. I doubt very much it's the BofN alone. 

She's 69. And yes, I think the off the shoulder top was kind of bad taste for her age. But hey, you're as young as you feel and I guess she's feelin' young now with all those fruits and veggies under her belt!