Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Thank you!! Now I'm really mad- I'm going after them!!

Valued Contributor

I don't live within 200 miles of a Macy's, so returning in person is not an option. Wish I could!!

Valued Contributor

I am sorry you went through that. It seems bizarre to me that a company of this size and history can shut down their email contacts, remove their phone numbers from their website, and if you can find a phone number on the web you wait for hours. Shameful!!

Respected Contributor

@furbabylover  Call Macy's customer service number.

1-800-289-6229.

I just called them on Friday for a price adjustment on a mattress topper and was immediately taken care of. I was very pleased and had no problems.

Have your order number ready so you can give it to the customer servic rep.

If the phone number gets poofed, google it.

Valued Contributor

Thank you!! You're giving me hope!!!

Esteemed Contributor

When you recover your ring, you should have received a receipt. The phone number is on top with the order number. You should try that number. They have a phone number for online orders.

I have had only one issue with Macy's and that was when all stores were closed. It took about a month for me to receive my credit. I contacted Customer Service and was issued a credit in 48 hours.  Now, I return to the store. 

I am a Platinum member and if I call, I get priority. I can understand your frustration. Just keep trying and hopefully it will get resolved quickly.

Respected Contributor

I returned 4 valances in a box and they only credited me for one.  I got a rep on the phone and she said they would fix it but have not done it.  That was over a month ago.  When I ordered the valances they sent me an email that they did not have the stock.  I then ordered from somewhere else and macys sent the valances anyway.  I sent back in same box unopened and now I have only credit for one when it was their fault I had to send back.   Frustrating times!!!!