Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

My ivory Luminara candles are all getting red blotches around the outside surface--looks and acts like a bad rash coming and spreading from within! These are not new candles but not abused. My friend started having the same issue on one of hers as well.  I tried to wash to no avail. This is seriously weird to me.......

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I never had ivory, but it sure does sound strange.  Haven't had discoloration on any of my candles, but it might be difficult to see on green and red.   

I'll refer you to Luminara's customer service to ask them.  They are only taking emails now.  

CustomerService@Luminara.com.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

The same thing is happening to my white Luminara candles.  It looks like they are really red but covered in a thin coat of white wax.  Crazy!  

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Oh NO! My white will be next!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

That's very disheartening.  I have just started buying Luminara flameless candles, and they're all ivory.

My little dog, a heartbeat at my feet. —Edith Wharton
Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.--Colette

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have ivory candles, no red spots.  Contact luminara.  I wonder if it's the inside showing.  I received a candle that the was shell separated from the inners.  The wax shell is very thin.