Honored Contributor

I hate to brag but here goes.I ordered about 25 pkgs from all over the place and all made it.Last one to be delivered today!I guess ups,usps and sure post know where my son lives.Try hard not to hold this good fortune against me because I really do sympathize with all who are looking for their packages....sorry.!!😟🤔🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

Re: Lost package RANT

[ Edited ]

You know there is always one who needs to be the golden child. We now know @dex who UPS and USPS favorite kid is.  They love you more! Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy  LOL

Reheaded step children in rags going hungry for their paid packages, follow me...  Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I was distraught last year when I sent a package to my soldier son 's APO address for his birthday. Tracking info went cold. Post mistress was sypathetic, but limited in her authority on this one. I could collect on the insurance after 60 days.

Guess what was delivered on day 59? 

Honored Contributor

They do screw up (my package delivered to someone else in another state via FedEx who claimed they delivered it)  but on the whole, this year was pretty good in getting packages on time.  Everything I ordered I got except for that snuffo from FedEx.  And then they redelivered in record time.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 it’s tough being special..not many here with me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex  Throw us peons a few scraps now and then please.  Oliver Twist and I have a play date.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14  I have called upon my peeps..ups,usps and sure post to grant you your wish. wondering if you have anything left to drink from your stash...they can be thirsty after touring all of those lost packages around the country..... no extra charge for the trip by the way.

Honored Contributor

@dex  Are they kidding?  They are lucky to leave healthy after the delivery issues I've had.  They are welcome for their ability to walk away without limping from my front door and nothing more.

Actually I received the last thing I had out there yesterday so I am good.  My next buying trip will be in store AFTER the holidays.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@elated ... I also signed up for informed delivery.  If I do not receive a particular piece of mail and report it NOTHING ever gets done.  I do not even receive a response.  If I call our local PO they tell me that unless the piece has a tracking number there is nothing they can do.  If the piece does have a tracking number they just get the same info I do when I track it myself.  They can't seem to give any further information.