Esteemed Contributor

Laura Geller item ordered from Zulliy.  Sent out finally and arrived at my post office Dec 7  (MD location).  At which time it was then transferred to someplace in NJ that I have never heard of.  Then it was sent to another NJ location.  Since I don't live in NJ the item was in limbo.  I am still tracking it to its destination in a place called Freehold.... perhaps that is where packages are sent to have a free place to be.... not sure.  In any case.  UPS did not drop the ball it was the postal service and our local post office does not answer phones this time of the year. I  would give  up except for the fact I really wanted it.  

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu

Ha, you just read the Christmas Angel thread, didn't you!!  I hope this works.

Honored Contributor

I hear you @bonnielu

It's probably cozied up to my lost Duraflame heater that's been at the Atlanta UPS terminal since 11/14.  I'll lay real money there are socks all over the floor too that match nothing.  

The Bermuda triangle has officially spread into the US Eastern Seaboard.

Honored Contributor

Yikes!  Your package went on vacation - to New Jersey! Smiley Very Happy

Seriously, though, I really hope it finds its way to you - and soon.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have given up on when I will get my packages this year.

I ordered a rather expensive watched from a company in St.Louis ,MO (Jord), that was in November, still don't have nothing for that, they got their money and i got zippo.

Ordered a couple small items from Nordstrom, a week ago, no one know where they are either. I called today about the items, all she could tell me,she brought it to back room for shipping nothing more. I got to pay for something I don't have.

I have given up on everything this year

Honored Contributor

Well, my Philosophy order from years back never got off the UPS truck so all the lost orders are riding around together!!

Esteemed Contributor

I want to get my product before I am too old to make a difference.  I guess I will have to live without it or find a way to Freehold NJ.  My daughter lives in Bergenfied. I wonder if I can visit.  How far I wonder it is from her.  Or perhaps the UPS truck can just pick me up and take them there.  

And yes, I did read the other email and it got me started.  I have to calm down.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu  I love that idea.  If UPS put it there, you can put yourself on the truck.  I say that's a new law we make right now.  They lost their chance to bring it home.  They can pay for the gas to take you to it.  

That's incredibly not okay when a mail facility can't figure out how to mail it to the address legibly computer printed on the box.   

Esteemed Contributor

You all are not going to believe this one.  I tried two days to reach our main post office. They are not answering calls.  I have them on speed dial or what ever it is called.  I had just  about given up.  Okay here goes.  My phone dropped on the floor and I heard it ring and THE POST OFFICE picked up and someone actually answered.  She followed the scan info and told me the package was lost, was sent to the wrong place BUT WOULD BE ON ITS WAY TOMORROW FROM N.J. TO MY AREA.  The package did arrive HERE locally but someone scanned it and decided to send it to NJ. I guess for fun.  I live in Western Maryland. 

Honored Contributor

I'm telling you @bonnielu.  Post it and the package will come! 

It's our own Community Chat Field of Dreams...  Smiley LOL