Honored Contributor

London has had another possible terror attack

from Daily Mail

snip

Officers are currently on the scene outside a supermarket on High Road in Streatham, south London. It is thought that a number of people have been stabbed in what is currently being treated by police as a terrorist-related incident. The suspect has since been shot by armed officers. Dozens of emergency vehicles are currently lining the street as well as reports of an air ambulance and police helicopter circling the area.

I didn't link because of disturbing photos

Esteemed Contributor

Re: London has had another possible terror attack

The daily mail is a good source today?

Keepin' it real.
Regular Contributor

CNN & BBC are reporting it too.

Honored Contributor

I always read my British soap  stuff on Daily Mail , and I saw the item and  came back as fast as I could ,to share. I know  some have friends and family in the UK ,and I felt they might want to know asap, if they already didn't

Honored Contributor

'I'll tell you one thing'.............The Daily Mail sure has some fantastic, high-quality photos (in general).  

And they seem to report very quickly.

When I want to find out about something new that's happening (even here in the US), I check Daily Mail UK.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

'I'll tell you one thing'.............The Daily Mail sure has some fantastic, high-quality photos (in general).  

And they seem to report very quickly.

When I want to find out about something new that's happening (even here in the US), I check Daily Mail UK.

@ROMARY  Exactly the way I feel. First thing I check every morning. Tell it like it is and before anyone else.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ you have to wade through a lot of fake or twisted news on that site to get to the truth. I take most everything they say with a huge grain of salt.
The comments on some of the articles are disheartening.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for reporting back, @cherry .   I had seen a fleeting mention of it somewhere prior but will hit the Daily Mail for more details.  Poor London seems to suffer these attacks with appalling regularity.

Honored Contributor

I haven't read anything else. It was reported he was carrying a couple of silver canisters. I wondered what they were @Oznell 

Honored Contributor

This is a sad world with all these off balanced people taking lives of innocent people.  I wish it would stop.

kindness is strength