Esteemed Contributor

@Cassie1584 wrote:

I have many lock and locks I have a laundry basket full of ones I have not used yet but I am never without one. My kids make fun of me for it but I do not care they have more junk than I can count. LOL

@Cassie1584 

I also have some L&L that I haven't used yet.

I'm going to make "gift baskets" using some of the larger pieces. I will include the lid, of course.

Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@Cassie1584 wrote:

I have many lock and locks I have a laundry basket full of ones I have not used yet but I am never without one. My kids make fun of me for it but I do not care they have more junk than I can count. LOL

@Cassie1584 

I also have some L&L that I haven't used yet.

I'm going to make "gift baskets" using some of the larger pieces. I will include the lid, of course.

I have yet to give any as gifts because I pretty much stay to myself other than my mother and my brothers family LOL Besides I do not know if I could give any away because I may need that size for something. I am strange 

Valued Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

If I buy any more Lock & Lock I will need a 12 step program, LOL.  Can't you picture the meeting, " I'm QVC Kitty and I'm addicted to Lock& Lock." When you open a cupboard and are attacked by a plastic bowl, you have a problem. 🤣

Tell me about it!  Smiley Very Happy   I'm the same way.   I use them and pretty much any food item that's not vac-sealed is in L&L.  But I have several cabinets of them.  When I have any given size/shape that I like the most and has the most uses, I usually find more of them so they aren't all always in use, but I like knowing I have them.  I do have hundreds.

I didn't purchase this item, as I already have many bowls in every size from the tiniest one in this set to ones that are much larger than the largest one in the set.   They are great to have.

Me too!  I thought I was the only addict!  Nice to know I'm not alone.  I use them for e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!  :smileyvery-happy: