Esteemed Contributor

No more Quick Returns Department - gone!

About a year ago, QVC started a Quick Returns Department, where you could send in a picture of your return slip, or simply write them and tell them the item number, order number, and reason for the return, and you would get a fast return before the item was received. This was great because the US mail is so slow, it could take two billing cycles to get a return posted. Well they no longer have the service. You have to wait until the snail mail post office finally gets the package back to QVC, then you get your return. No one mentioned this at all. I figured it out when I sent an email this week, and the return was not processed. 

Honored Contributor

Re: No more Quick Returns Department - gone!

nothing quick about Q V C

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

nothing quick about Q V C

I know, but that really helped with getting my Q bill in order and not having to wait 2 cycles for a refund posted. 

Super Contributor

I noticed quick returns was gone as well. What happened to it?

Super Contributor

I just used this yesterday afternoon, and my exchange item is already in the preparing to ship mode.  I've had great success with this site.  I have however, been making exchanges, not asking for refunds.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this.

I never used the Quick Return, but now I'll be sure not to try!

Esteemed Contributor

@mspemberley wrote:

I noticed quick returns was gone as well. What happened to it?

Absolutely nothing was said. I was told they just disbanded the team and did away with it. Now I will buy less. 

Honored Contributor

I returned an item on the 14th using my own return label.  It was delivered on the 18th, which isn't bad at all going from Ohio to SC.  It will be interesting to see how long it takes before I receive my refund.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I always return on my own dime and it gets to QVC much quicker.

After QVC gets it, I wait 7 business days and if refund hasn't been processed by then, I email the return tracking # to the Social team, they verify it was received and issue my credit

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

My last return took 17 days to get credited.  In the meantime, I managed to struggle along without that $9 refund. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment