Trusted Contributor

This is a great set, and I ordered it as soon as I saw it in the Insider. I love the variety of shapes and sizes, especially like the bowls. I'm pretty well well stocked in L&L but couldn't resist this set. 

My daughter went on a canoe trip once and put her phone in a lock and lock container. She pre-tested to make sure it was really waterproof and to see it it would float and it worked. 

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

If elongated style is being offered - be aware that the closing clips (2 on each long side) don't stay down.  I first read about it on here but didn't cancel my order.  Yup, the OP of that posting is correct.  They do pop right up - too much stress / plastic can't hold the cover.  I was going to give to charity but decided not good for other people to spend their money for these.  Into the trash they go.

Dont know what elongated style means but i have this set in copper and it functions fine.

Rectangular?

I wonder.  The only container i can think of with two latches on a side that i had that did have problems was the egg container.  

Honored Contributor

Oh-MY GOODNESS!   I decided to watch the Lock & Lock show that just started at 3:00.  Sharon is the show host.   She is making me want to kill my television!  Seriously - the vendor cannot even complete a sentence without her CONSTANTLY over-talking her.  

I know - manners aren't popular anymore.  While I hate that, I get that that is just the way it is.  But isn't anybody even professional?   Why talk over the vendor.  It's not like the vendor is going on and on.  She's just trying to speak in a normal way to explain the products.    I understand the products, so I don't need to hear these things but maybe somebody does.   It's not even about THAT.  It's about - she's making me crazy - er.  GADZOOKS!

Ok, sorry.  Rant over.   I have tinitis so I suppose that doesn't help.  Trying to hear two people talking at the same time puts me into major sensory overload.  But I also like manners a great deal.  Whew, ok I'm more calm now, but I DID have to get out of that show before I went over the edge.

Contributor

I need some food storage containers and have been looking at the Lock & Lock containers for awhile now, so I bought a set.  I considered getting 2 sets because I like both the sapphire blue and rose colored ones, but ended up just ordering the rose. Like some other people have mentioned, I wish the set didn't contain bowls. I prefer squares and rectangles, but I'm sure I'll find a use for them. Can't wait to try them.