Honored Contributor

Andwe been pilgrymes, passynge to and fro. Deeth is an ende of every worldly soore.  

That's more like it!  Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

This only applies to Mally products but I hate when Mally and the host say "bullet proof" when describing her cosmetics.  What do bullets have to do with make-up.  The descriptions that they should be using is "budge-proof", "water-proof", etc.

Respected Contributor

I don't like it either. It literally bothers me! 

Valued Contributor

I Literally Cannot T-shirt Ladies Unisex Crewneck Shirt image 4

Anyone literally remember Chris Traeger, Rob Lowe's character in Parks and Recreation?  

Honored Contributor

I feel NO ANGST as long as it is used correctly (rare) and/or paired with "FIGURATIVELY" (even MORE RARE, AND LESS OFTEN CORRECT).

Esteemed Contributor

Can someone use the word literally in a sentence (other than mine here).  I cannot come up with using it in any context.  Please help with an example.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Literally, basically, obsessed, elevated😵.  And I'm adding "sort of".  I hear this every where. Is it or isn't it?  Well, sort of. GRRRRR!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

The word or misuse of the word seen/saw/see drives me crazy more than any other word.  I haven't noticed it here or on QVC but on facebook I see it a lot.  Makes me think a lot of these people havent seen the inside of a book!

Valued Contributor

JT uses it a thousand times a show.  Literally.

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Literally, basically, obsessed, elevated😵.  And I'm adding "sort of".  I hear this every where. Is it or isn't it?  Well, sort of. GRRRRR!

@MoJoV   Sort of = kinda like.  LOL

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread